Friday, March 10, 2006

Beasley Goes Bad!!!

She was my favorite doll as a child, she went everywhere with me and slept with me. She listened to me and tried the veggies to tell they were ok to eat and tried the cough medicine first..mmmm, yummy! I once turned her hair green by washing it with Comet Cleanser. They one day she disappeared. I was never told where or why but now I know. She obviously got mixed up with the wrong crowd, hooked up with some biker and now look at her....it's a disgrace. Tonight on Geraldo "When good girls go bad!"

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

FOFLMAO!
YOUR ARE HILARIOUS.
I remember this retarded doll.
I didn't have one. And I didn't want one. There were cuter dolls than her.
Hey she looks kinda butch here. LOL
Livi, yer splittin' my sides with your posts these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home