Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whaaa, it's cold in here.


Ok, I have to rant so feel free to skip this post, I just need to vent.

She sits near me in the office and every fucking day she whines that it's cold in the room. She's always calling maintenance asking them to turn up the heat making everyone else uncomfortable. Why is she always cold? Because she's an idiot who can't read a calendar. It's Winter dumbass!!! Yet everyday she wears skimpy cotton, sleeveless blouses or dresses with sandals. Maybe no one taught her how to dress, maybe she just likes to whine or like I said, she's an idiot. Never the less, I thought I'd give her a few dress tips for winter just in case she's reading this.

Jackets and blazers - Great for winter and very stylish. Try one.
Boots - Their sassy and they will keep your feet warm.
Pants, slacks or jeans (on Friday) great for keeping your legs warm and you can skip shaving that day...it's all good. So put the summer dresses and sandals away till summer and quit being a pain in the ass whiner. I feel better!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

I really like those boots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home