Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Too loose to trek

What a morning. The roads were slick and my car was handling really bad. I found out why when I got to work. I was driving on a flat, well half flat, it was a slow leak. So I called Roadside Assistance, 2 hours later this guy shows up half asleep with quarter sized black discs in his earlobes...creepy. Anyway, he changed the tire but didn't seem like he really knew what he was doing. After he left I drove to Firestone which is about 3 miles away. when I got there they showed me that ALL 5 LUG NUTS WERE VERY LOOSE. Yikes, I almost blew it off to have it fixed tomorrow and I have a 70 mile trek and we had sleet this evening. That could have been the end of Livi. Needless to say I reported the SOB.

Then I bought a new cell phone, a Nokia 6102 and spent the evening screaming and cussing while trying to learn how to use it....loads of fun. But it did let me put my kitty's face as my screen saver so I'm happy.


Speak of the devil ------------->

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger .- said...

hey - i'm locked out if big dick's - dang!
hope you make it back there safely. countin' down - 2 days till I'm chitlin free

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

Awwwwww. Cute screen saver.
Mine's Catwoman of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home