Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm a Fucking Idiot!


Yep, that should be me on the cover. Remember earlier when I said that my friends are always looking to me for advice and if only they knew how clueless I was? Well, once again I let myself get sucked into someone elses problem, "Help me Livi, please, I need you" and I did and now she hates me and won't speak to me. I know that's what usually happens, ungrateful people suck you dry then toss you aside but not before blaming you for everything that ever went wrong in their entire life.
Why? Why do I let myself get in involved? Why do I agree to play Miss Dear Abby when I know I'll just get burned? What a sucky day, no chocolate and I had maybe an hours sleep last night because I was up all night writing the apology to end all apology letters ( even though I was right ) only to get no response from her all day.
Trust me on this...never ever give anyone any advice (ack, there I go giving advice again), never ever agree to help them with their problems...they will only fuck you in the end...without lube!!!!!!!
Update: We made up......lol

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

got shtein?

yup.

that's why I always butt-out,
hem & haw 'til they leave,
or, just blatantly sit
on the fence.

these are usually the same
people who watch Dr. Phil,
anyhow. OH-
-by the way, I like the music!

"uzbotvjb"

B-)

---------

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww... I sorry sweetie. People can really suck ass sometimes. Glad ya'll made up though. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home