Monday, February 12, 2007

Broken Heart Day

The grid of hearts represents a sort of story quilt. Each heart, broken or whole, represents an important part of the person's story. I have many broken hearts, very few whole ones. Who's fault is that? My own I guess, still sucks though.

Why? Why do they make a holiday like this? I mean if you're happy you don't need a reason to celebrate other than your own happiness so this day is really about reminding the rest of us how unloved and unwanted we are. Happy, In case ya didn't know it, no one wants your ass, day! But here, here are some chocolates to make your unwanted ass even bigger so it will never be wanted...enjoy, I think this one has nuts in it. We need to take all the happy, loved people and ship them off to Siberia and then it will be safe to come out of our homes and know were mingling with our own kind. Who knows, maybe then we could find each other and be happy too.

So Happy Valentines Day to the unloved and unwanted...will you be my Valentine?



1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jessie's Mom said...

What REALLY pisses me off are all the people who know you're single but yet cannot for the life of them understand what you could possibly have againt V-Day. Does it really take a fucking genius to understand why I might be a bit annoyed depressed and possibly suicidal on that day. Not to mention the month leading up to it. Happy people suck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home