Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tag I'm It...

I've been tagged to do the "5 things you don't know about me" bit. I'm too lazy to tag people so treat this post like Medusa's head of snakes, all you had to do was lay eyes upon them and you turned to stone so if you see this post, consider yourself tagged!

Ok, 5 things you don't know about me....

1. I love Death Metal. Yes, I know I look like I should be listening to John Denvers greatest hits album but I really dig the hard stuff and Darrell from 5 Finger Death Punch is soooo hot!!!







2. I have immense fear of my future. Growing old, being alone, finances. Will I end up in a state home? Will I be able to afford both food AND medicine? Will I have to eat cat food and ride one of those stupid little rascals and worst yet, will I have to appear in a commerical for the damn thing singing "You made me love you" just to get one for free since i'll be too poor to buy one? Getting older all alone scares the hell out of me.


3. I can't touch paper after washing my hands unless I put a generous amount of hand lotion on them first. The feel of paper on my clean hands freaks me out and I get creepy chills. You might as well pour spiders on my head.
4. I'm not really as nice and giving as I seem, I just never learned how to say no to people. So this means I'm often doing things for people that I really don't want to do and I hate that about me. I'm spineless I tell you.
5. The song Merry Christmas Darling by The Carpenters makes me cry my eyes out. For some reason that song makes me cry over all the mistakes I've made in my adult life that has brought me to where I am now. I HAVE to change the channel when that song comes on...simply have to.
Tag, you're it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home