Sunday, December 31, 2006

Before and After

I'm painting the living room to tone it down. The green was just too over powering and if I am going to sell this house come spring, it needs to be less harsh so I went with light neutral wall colors and kept the same draperies. Why not get new drapes? What, do I look like i'm made of money? Anyway, so I went with a cream color wall to brighten up this small, dark room and found some cream colored hand made paper like before. I'm only about 25% done but here's a preview and the before and after pic. What'cha think?

Before..........

After..........

Any thoughts? and if you hate it, keep your mouth shut because there's no way I'm taping this window off and painting it again!

5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Greg the Surly said...

Splendid

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, dear. :-)

You're selling? Where are you going to be moving, dear girl?

And seriously, you need to get yourself an LJ so I can better keep up with you. lol...

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

No way, I have 4 bloggers and a myspace. I can't keep up as it is. I never could figure out livejournal.

I'd just move to another house up here and flip it, then another and another and so on.

I'm up here to stay at least for the next 10 years. I can't afford a house down the hill. Somehow paying $400k for a 800 sq ft house in a gang area doesn't appeal to me.....lol

Up here I can buy a nice house in a nice neighborhood for $200k.

How's Long Beach? I do miss it sometimes.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

It's fine. I don't like that shade of green personally.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE ROB ZOMBIE.
I love that video. It's great.
Good choice.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly girl, that's why you cross-post to various blogs. I've got your blog listed on my links page on my LJ, but I forget to check it sometimes! If you had an LJ, I could keep up with you regularly!!! And I could even give you a tutorial... it's really simple. Promise.

Long Beach is good. It misses you though. It wants you to come back. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home