Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Home Wrecker


I need to rant and most likely my rant will piss some women off but it's only because they will see themselves in this rant and it ain't a pretty site in that mirror so own it and deal.

This is about the ultimate low life Ho...aka the Home Wrecker.

A close friend of mine is going through marriage hell. Her husband is confused, going through mid-life crisis and to feel young he's messing around with another woman in another state on business trips.

Now yes, I know he's a married man and he should keep his dick in his pants and I'm angry at him too but for now my focus is on this bitch and others like her who chase after married men. This homewrecking bitch knows all about the wife yet still continues to pursue her husband and this enrages me. Women should stick together, not stab each other in the back. You wouldn't want someone fucking your husband so why are you fucking someone else's?
And what would you want with a loser who cheats on his wife? What he does with you, he does to you. There is absolutely no excuse to knowingly fuck another woman's husband. None, don't even bother trying to come up with a good one. If he lies to you and tells you he's divorced then that's him being a dick, not you but if you know for a fact he's married and worse, know that she knows about you and you continue to chase him? Well, you suck! If this man loves you so much, let him show you the final divorce papers before you touch him. Otherwise you're a back stabbing, selfish, disillusional low self-esteem, pathetic excuse of a woman.
Let me guess, he tells you his wife doesn't understand him the way you do, right? She doesn't show him enough affection and all they do is fight and you are his haven, his angel, his reason he's able to function in his crazy, mixed up world. You bought that shit? Really? Dumbass!

I guess I also have a lot of anger towards these women (ya think?) because one did that to me too when I was married. The Doubletree Hotel working bitch even went so far as to show up in my driveway!

So...this ho's name is Carla, she's in Minnesota, she works for a company called Carlson and she's a home wrecking ho. If you know her, punch her lights out for me, I'm too far away to do it. Bitch needs killin if you ask me but it ain't legal.....yet
If you're offended by this it's because you're fucking someones husband...stop...and you'll get your self respect back.....just stop!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait. Make sure the dear friend naver made this mistake before you sling names out too many or judge too harshly Livi.
Did she ..... make that all that other stuff up? That guy at the last job, the affair, the lunches and sneaking away and...
What about laughing at the wife at the picnic and saying.. I effed your husband....
... a back stabbing, selfish, disillusional low self-esteem, pathetic excuse of a woman ....
Personally I am all of these ... uh, except for backstabbing ---
but her?
uh, but that would make your friend all these things....
- what about the husband? Why is he off the hook? Kill him, he's closer.

v

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

Ok, let me explain my madness.
1. Yes the man is scum but like I said, that's not the issue I'm taking here.
2. At no time did said friend ever fall in love and try to break up a marriage and take anyones husband, in fact when that guy got too serious, she ended it, she was not looking to wreck a marriage and the wife never knew. This girl know she knows and is still pursuing him.
3. Lastly, she knows how I feel about what she did but as best friends do, you support them no matter what. I'm sure Carla has a best friend who's supporting her movtives as we speak. Best friends tell you the truth and how they feel and then put it away and support you so as the best friend, my focus is on her happiness and that makes Carla the enemy.

But I still stand by my statements. It hurts to see some woman pull into your driveway to pick up your husband IN NAVY HOUSING IN FRONT OF THE OTHER WIVES and know you're home and know what's going on.

I will never get over being betrayed by my own gender.

Clear as mud? ;-)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

I once had my (then) boyfriend's side-order slut call me and tell me he was seeing yet someone ELSE, and was "cheating on us". Yes, she said he was cheating on "us".

I was happy to hear she turned stalker on him after I broke up with him.

HA! Serves him right.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes indeed it is clear as mud
- I was big picturing instead of scoping in on the taking care of her right now. Thank goodness she has you.
and OMG this girl Carla KNOWS she knows? She is expecting to be the next wife then.
When my ex refused to give up his girlfriend - I phoned her - even phoned her mom at the trailer park. [she was a baby] her mom told me to fuck off.
I had no right to tell her daughter what to do.
He'd had others, but I knew this one was going to be wife #3.
She was .... for a year and a half.
I remember hating woody allen at the time -
v

 

Post a Comment

<< Home