Monday, July 03, 2006

My Theory on Life


Well, one of them anyways. This theory is regarding differences and how important they are to life. Imagine if every woman on the planet were white, blonde, blue eyed, 5'5" and 130lbs, same boob size, hips, everything, a carbon copy of each other and every man were 6' blonde, blue eyed, 175lbs, all the same and both were age 30. If this were the case, their wouldn't be young people or old people, they just be people. They wouldn't be short or tall, just people, fat or thin, just people, ugly or beautiful, just people. It's the differences that make us either tall or short or fat or thin and were all given a card to draw at conception. Some of us draw the short card or fat card or ugly card and some get to draw the tall, thin, beautiful card.


THIS BITES!!!!!!!!

I hope in the next life, I get to draw the tall, thin, beautiful card and get to go on hot dates with hot guys instead of staying home by myself watching movies and having my beautiful girlfriends call me up to tell me about their hot date with their hot guy. I wanna rub their noses in it too someday because they will have to draw the short, fat, ugly with chin warts card (I'll see to it)!
So, to the beautiful people of the world, enjoy, because it is us fat ugly girls that make you beautiful, not make-up or clothes or money, it's being compared to us and also because it is the luck of the draw that you are the pretty one and not me BUT your time is coming...bwhaa haa haaaaa!

Viva La'difference!

Note: The one in the middle is obviously Angelina Jolie. I have no idea who the other two are, I just googled, ugly and fat and they popped up...sad isn't it?

5 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

I feel like balling up in the corner and crying. Thanks a lot, Livi.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Pete Moss said...

oof! scared me there for a second... I thought you were the fat ugly one and broke my mental fantasy of you...BTW don't mind if I do but I must show my bros that ridiculous DLR video... Oh the humanity... First he bombs in radio and now this...

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

What DLR video?!?! I want to see!! Show me!! Show me!! Show me!!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No, that's not me, here's my mug, and it's the best part of me. This links to my other blog...the rated G blog that my mom visits...lol

Hey FM, click the link underneath DLR's pic...it's sad!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

Livi, I'm only 5'1", haven't worked out in 10 years, am 12 lbs overweight and flabby. But my new b/f thinks I'm the hottest chick on Earth. Remember beauty is in the eye. You need to get out more. Meet people and be joyful. Joy is what gets you noticed. The minute I threw out the cynical face and flushed my joylessness in the toilet, I met someone. He's great. The best I've ever had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home