Saturday, July 08, 2006

Uh, yeah...why?

Ok, which one of you did it? I go to the post office today to pick up my mail and found these in my mailbox addressed to me. Why? Who signed me, a 40+ year old straight female, up with a subscription to what looks like a gay mens magazine? It doesn't say it's gay but looking through it, it's definitely at least metrosexual and is useless in my home as I prefer hunky, macho, carpenter types in faded jeans, flannel shirts and work boots. I have no idea who sent these to me or why. Anyone want to confess?

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

These are two of the sexiest men in the world. Don't complain. At least you can enjoy a hot flash while looking at the covers. Ooooo these men give me the vapors.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

got shtein?

I don't have your address, or I might have done it.

B-o

-------

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't me but forward them over if you don't want 'em

v

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Someone signed my roommate up for Seventeen magazine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home