Thursday, July 27, 2006

Eyeful of breast-feeding mom sparks outrage


Magazine cover blasted by public squeamish over sight of nursing breast.

•NEW YORK - "I was SHOCKED to see a giant breast on the cover of your magazine," one person wrote. "I immediately turned the magazine face down," wrote another. "Gross," said a third.

How stupid! Go read this article then tell me if you agree with these idiots. It's just a frikkin boob folks, everyone either has one or is one...get over it.

Breastfeeding Article

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger PackerPundit said...

Sooooooo That's what a Boob looks like *wink wink*

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger .- said...

holy mother of pearl - haven't seen romey in a month of thursdays.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Who says it's a boochacha? It looks like, um, an elbow to me.

Oh my. Romeo Jensen, you're hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home