Sunday, July 23, 2006

Stolen from V......50

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5’ 4”
2. Favorite movies? Kill Bill 1&2, Vacation, Blazing Saddles,any Monthy Python, Interview w/the Vampire
3. Do you own a gun? no, ex took it, guess he feared I'd hunt him down with it.
4. Who/what is your biggest enemy? food
5. Favorite Scent? food
6. Do you like hot dogs? yes, Hebrew Nationals & I miss Coney Islanders from OK
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Blue Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water, diet coke or cocoa
9. Do you do push-ups? never
10. Brothers or sisters? none that I know of
11. What's your most liked piece of jewelry? don't wear any but I still have my wedding ring in a box.
12. What do you take for pain relief? Ibuprophen
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? food
14. Do you own a knife? yes, several. Steak, butcher's, paring, fillet, bread.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? no
16. Middle name? Richelle
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
..a. the answer is shweaty balls (don't ask)
..b. Do I think about sex too much? (ditto)
..c. is the dryer done yet?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought
..a. patio furniture
..b. short ribs
..c. strawberry shampoo
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
..a. water
..b. diet coke
..c. iced tea
20. What time did you wake up today? 10:00am (what, it was Sunday)
21. Current worry? dying alone
22. Current hate? celibacy (ditto)
23. Your favorite place to be? bed
24. Least favorite place to be? alone (ditto)
25. Where would you like to go? on a honeymoon to anywhere or an Alaskan cruise
26. Do you own slippers? yes, my ugg slippers are my fav
27. What shirt are you wearing? black pink floyd tee
28. Do you burn or tan? burn
29. Least favorite color? yellow or orange
30. Would you be a pirate? na, I look bad in an eye patch
31. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? a beer last Wednesday
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? That Girl by Stevie Wonder, Mighty Mouse Theme, Dream a little dream of me by Mama Cass.
33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? my Dad's false teeth.
34. What's in your pockets right now? empty
35. Last thing that made you laugh? a conversation about chocolate flavored condoms
36. Best bed sheets you had as a child? purple smiley faces
37. Worst injury you've ever had? Daryl Green pushed me off the jungle gym and broke my nose then sang "White paddy, white paddy you don't shine, white paddy, white paddy, beat'cha behind. It was the 60's. By today's standard I could have sued him for a racist hate crime.
38. What is your favorite pet? Senna, my kitty..he's da bomb.
39. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3, 2 in use
40. Who is your loudest friend? Channon
41. Who is your most silent friend? wish I had one...lol
42. Does someone have a crush on you? yes, but it ain't mutual
43. Do you wish on stars? no
44. What is your favorite book? Rescue me, he's wearing a moose hat
45. What is your favorite candy? gummy bears
46. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? didn't have music, didn't want music.
47. What song do you want played at your funeral? Don't want a funeral, but a party. Play any music except Michael Bolton.
48. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Watching Die Hard
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Do I think about sex too much? (Ditto)
50. Do you have a favorite charity? Humane Society

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger CatWoman said...

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5’ 1”
2. Favorite movies? Kill Bill 1&2, The Game, Point of No Return, Usual Suspects, Amistad, Glory, Life is Beautiful, Shallow Hal, Moonstruck, Frequency, Body Heat, Fire In The Sky, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Signs, Cool Runnings, Sliding Doors, The Red Violin and Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Do you own a gun? Yes
4. Who/what is your biggest enemy? My own government
5. Favorite Scent? Boyfriend wearing his D&G cologne
6. Do you like hot dogs? Chicago Vienna Beef
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? David Bowie and Bing Crosby's Version of The Little Drummer Boy
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Decaf Green Tea with jasmine flowers
9. Do you do push-ups? Hell No
10. Brothers or sisters? 7 half sibs I finally met 6 years ago
11. What's your most liked piece of jewelry? My Celtic knot choker with matching earrings and bracelet
12. What do you take for pain relief? Acupuncture
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My cologne and wit
14. Do you own a knife? Yes - many. Swiss army, Scottish highland katanas, cleaver, bread, butcher, paring etc
15. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably a little
16. Middle name? Rose
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
..a. I wish I was in the south of Spain
..b. I'd sure love a hamburger and iced cold Corona
..c. I need to shower and wash my hair now.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
..a. Water
..b. raspberry flavoured iced tea
..c. apple juice
20. What time did you wake up today? 9:03 am Tuesday the 26th of July
21. Current worry? That I don't find a contractor from hell this time.
22. Current hate? Contractors from hell
23. Your favorite place to be? The U.K.
24. Least favorite place to be? At work
25. Where would you like to go? to Cheshire and Lincolnshire England, The south of Spain and France, Central Italy, Egypt and New Zealand
26. Do you own slippers? Yes by Hush Puppies
27. What shirt are you wearing? No shirt, but a jean halter top.
28. Do you burn or tan? Burn
29. Least favorite color? Yellow
30. Would you be a pirate? Yes and I'd be Jack Sparrow's girl.
31. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? Wine on Saturday the 22nd of July.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? My Humps
33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? A random drunk
34. What's in your pockets right now? 3 fives, 5 singles and two quarters
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching Bring Up Baby with Hepburn and Grant
36. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Probably flannel
37. Worst injury you've ever had? When my mother didn't know I was right behind her, she stepped on me with her stiletto heeled pump and put a hole right through my right foot. I still have an oval scar on my foot. I don't even notice it or think about it because it was over 40 years ago and I don't even remember it. The scar has always been a part of me.
38. What is your favorite pet? I don't own a pet, but my favorite one was Jagee when I was an older kid until I was 17.
39. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3 only use two.
40. Who is your loudest friend? Ann (sorry)
41. Who is your most silent friend? Lisa
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes. There are many who are enamored with me. God knows why.
43. Do you wish on stars? No
44. What is your favorite book? Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
45. What is your favorite candy? Snickers all the way
46. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Death on Two Legs by Queen. LOL
47. What song do you want played at your funeral? Trapped In a Box by No Doubt. Just Kidding. GUNS N ROSES' - DON'T CRY
48. What were you doing at 12 a.m. Last night? Reading my e-mail cuz I just came in a few minutes prior to that.
49. What is the first thing you thought of when you woke up. I gotta pee.
50. Do you have a favorite charity? Childhelp http://www.childhelp.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home