Sunday, July 23, 2006

I........am quite the thief tonight

Stolen from V again...

I AM: unsatisfied
I WANT: to go back in time and do it right
I WISH: for true love
I HATE: alarm clocks
I MISS: being loved by a man
I HOPE: that this ISN'T as good as it gets.
I FEAR: the night time
I HEAR: too much complaining from those who have too much
I WONDER: what the future holds
I REGRET: leaving my husband
I AM NOT: as happy as everyone thinks I am
I DANCE: on Fridays at 3:30pm
I SING: in the car, I sound good too, till someone else get's in
I CRY: before I go to sleep
I AM NOT ALWAYS: right
I MAKE: others feel at ease
I LIKE: someone I shouldn't
I THINK: the last half will be as bad as the first half
I WRITE: grocery lists and then rarely follow them
I CONFUSE: desire with love
I NEED: a normal life, well, traditional anyway
I SHOULD: leave california
I START: the day with fresh hope and then it's dashed
I FINISH: everything on my plate because "children are starving in Africa, young lady!"...help me Dr. Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home