Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Urban Dictionary Entry


I can totally relate to this one. Not only do I have to receive said gifts, I have to give them. Well screw it, this year their all getting Starbucks giftcards.

Christmas cringe - The feeling of sudden and impending doom after receiving a gift from a coworker or classmate who gave you a gift in spite of the fact that you have nothing in common except that you are coworkers or classmates. This gift is always generic, pointless, useless and frequently related to some sort of poshlust fad.

Anna from the front row actually stood there and made me open it in front of her. I couldn't pretend I had no Christmas Cringe so now she's telling everyone what a bitch I am for not liking the light-up reindeer socks she gave me.

Go here to learn more slang. Urban Dictionary

5 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Dallas Meow said...

damm - i sent you a gift despite the fact we have nothing in common. i just like you.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

LOL, I sent you one too. I didn't have your home address handy so it's going to the dealer.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I plan on sending you a box of tampons for xmas. You're obviously at that time of the month. ;-)

Love you!!!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

Why yes I am as a matter of fact....lol

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack. Don't you know that you're not supposed to confirm that? Where is your sense of decorum you heathen? I swear, life on the mountain has made you simply barbaric. :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home