Wednesday, November 29, 2006

:-(


Feeling under the weather today. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich for lunch yesterday and instead I got this chipolte sauce all over it that was really nasty...so nasty it made me sick. Stay away from chipolte...just say no!

It's super cold today, think it might make it up to 35 degrees....brrrr. Since I don't feel well and it's too cold to go anywhere, think I'll make out my Christmas list.

Christmas snuck up on me again...so many presents to buy and no money to buy them with. The Learning Channel has these funny figurines they sell and one of them says "Homemade gifts are fine...if you're seven." Well screw em, some people are probably getting homemade cookies or fudge this year...deal.

4 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I sorry you're not feeling good, sweetie. 35 degrees??? Holy crap, you're gonna freeze your titties off.

I can relate to Xmas sneaking up on you. Ugh.

Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

I forgot to mention the Santa ana's blowing at up to 70 mph and a wind chill of 23....brrrr. Got my padded bra on for this day..lol

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

UGH SICK. Feel better soon kiddo.
I'm struggling with walking in the foot of snow Chicago got hit with. Rather foot of ice. YUCK. Forced to wear unstylish moon boots. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling ill, darlin'. And SCREW The Learning Channel. I think people appreciated the homemade stuff more than the thoughtless store-bought stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home