Monday, October 23, 2006



A search is under way for a U.S. soldier who went missing in Iraq on Monday evening, amid fears the soldier might have been kidnapped. As part of the search, U.S. forces raided the HQ of Al-Furat TV and briefly seized some weapons, according to CNN correspondent John Roberts, who was embedded with troops conducting the search.

Does anyone else just lose it and start crying and feeling waves of hopelessness when they read headline like this? Will it ever end? How many more of our children is Bush going to kill?

I have a friend who speaks of moving from the U.S. because of how fucked up our government is and up until now I disagreed but now I gotta say that other countries are starting to look good to me.

This war sickens me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home