Wednesday, October 04, 2006

She'll Be Commin Round The Mountain


Mom...Dear Sweet Mom is coming for a visit to my mountain to see me and my house. Acckkk!!!! Last time she visited, I had a duplex by the beach and I took her up and down the coast and to Hollyweird. It was easy to keep her occupied but the mountains are slow living. Not a lot to do up here. I haven't had time to blog much either because I have to clean the house. I mean really clean...lol. So, no grandkids for her and no husband for her to pick on. Any ideas on how to entertain Mom for 5 days? Feel free to get creative with this.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Dallas Meow said...

oak glen - perfect time of year to pick apples, eat pie and lose a tooth or two on a cinnamon candy apple.
idyllwild - hike, shop, there's always a spot with music and they have a FABU wiccan shop.
palm springs - needs no explanation.
not to mention every bend in the road near the land of livi and sitting out on that wonderful new porch sippin' tea and watching leaves fall.
I bet all she needs anyway is to spend some time withya :)

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

Idyllwild, I forgot all about that place and yes, I've been in that Wiccan shop. I bought an old broom there once and no I don't ride it...lol.

Never been to Oak Glen or Palm Springs, maybe we'll go out there too.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home