Wednesday, September 20, 2006

He's A Cold-Hearted Snake...


...look into his eyes...or just go here and read about the creep. Dr. Phil had a show about this website today but there are others like it too. Before you date a guy, look him up and see if he's been dissed by others or better yet, go tell these women about the men you've dated and should avoid. This reminds me of a skit in a movie called Amazon Women On The Moon.

Funny stuff, anyway, there's a skit with Steve Guttenberg and Roseanna Arquette where she has this machine and she runs his license and credit card through it and it tells her what other women said about him. I always wanted a machine like that, this website is the next best thing.

-->
Don't Date Him, Girl!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Oh my God.

Men would hate me for all the shit I'd put in there.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Greg the Surly said...

I'm just glad I'm not on it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home