Tuesday, August 15, 2006










Popular Film Sidekick, Bruno Kirby, Dead At 57
(CBS) HOLLYWOOD, Calif.

Actor Bruno Kirby, who appeared as the sidekick in films such as "When Harry Met Sally" and "City Slickers," has died of leukemia, according to the entertainment news show "Access Hollywood." The show reports on its Web site that Kirby, 57, died Monday in Los Angeles. Kirby was born in New York City Bruno Giovanni Quicaciolu, Jr. Kirby's other credits include "We're No Angels", "Good Morning, Vietnam", "Sleepers" and "Donnie Brasco".

I truly loved his work.

"So tell me, what did you use for protection, paper or plastic?"
"Let me get you hot Phil, I need a price check on register 9, I need a price."
"Shut up! Just shut up! He doesn't get it! He'll never get it! It's been 4 hours! The cows can tape something by now!"
"Marriages don't break up on account of infidelity. It's just a symptom that something else is wrong."
"You made a woman meow?"
"Sir, in my heart, I know I'm funny. "

We'll miss you Bruno!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This had caught my attention only because my brother died of leukemia. But now that you mention more - I know exactly who this is....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home