Monday, May 29, 2006

Nicole runs into her identical twin who was separated at birth. I guess having 2 spoiled anorexic brats to raise was just too much for Lionel.


Anatomy 101 : The Skeletal System explained by Nicole Richie.

Somebody get this girl a sandwich!

~~~~~~


Eighties superstars WHAM! are set to reunite - GEORGE MICHAEL wants his former band mate ANDREW RIDGELEY to join him on tour.The two-man pop phenomenon split up in 1986 after a final performance at London's Wembley Stadium, and now they will return there as a band again.Michael says, "I'm going to ask Andrew to perform with me at Wembley in September (06)."I'm going to ask him to perform LAST CHRISTMAS with me. We played the song at the end of the gigs together in Wembley. It will be lovely to do the same thing twenty years later."

You know, I actually didn't know George Michael was gay until the hitting on the cop in the park bathroom incident but looking at this picture, how could I not? Guess I was naive in the 80's.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger CatWoman said...

YOU DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GAY????
I knew he was gay when I saw this album cover 20 odd years ago. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home