Wednesday, March 22, 2006



How many of you are old enough to remember the Besty McCalls paper dolls that were in each issue of McCalls magazine? Ok, I know the guys won't remember, well, a few will, it was their first experience with cross dressing I'm sure, lol. With all this snow around, it reminded me of what I would do on snow days, I'd get out my paper dolls and play with them. Do kids still use their imaginations or are they zombies in front of the tv or video games? Anyway, here's a link if any of you want to reminise.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Holy I Remember Those, Batman!!

And I take offense to saying "who's old enough to remember".

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger CatWoman said...

OMG I haven't even thought about that in decades! FLASHBACK!! I only remembered Colorforms until now. Eureka YES I REMEMBER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home