Sunday, January 01, 2006



Dang it, I've been tagged!

The Tag: You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
I loved Sevej's answer to the desire question below and as a wish is nothing more than a desire, I will steal his answer for this question and the desire question too.

Wish for 6 more wishes. Well, ok, but none of then will be for me specifically.
1. A cure for cancer.
2. Happier marriages for some of my friends (sad).
3. Good health for my Mom & Dad.
4. An end to G.W.'s senseless war.
5. I wish all the child molesters into the cornfield.
6. No devastating disasters in 06.

What animal would I be? A cat

Something you want to do in your life: Love and be loved.

One song you could listen to over and over again: Inna godda davida by Iron Butterfly

Coke or Pepsi? Definitely Diet Coke.

Something you currently desire: The Buddha suggests that desire leads to suffering, so I'll pass on this one.

One good deed you've done lately: Played secret Santa to a family I don't know and didn't sign my name so they could not reciprocate.

A funny moment in your life: When I washed my Mrs. Beasley dolls hair with comet cleanser and it turned green.

I’m supposed to tag five other people, however, being tagged is just like getting a chain letter so I will stop this insanity now!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger sevej said...

Thanks Livi! Have a Happy New Year!

Stay dry!

sevej

 

Post a Comment

<< Home