Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Name That Tune

It works like this: You reply to this post and I give you a letter of the alphabet. Then you drudge up 10 songs that start with said letter and put them in your journal (with these or similar instructions).

Beast gave me "n" and it was harder than I thought it would be.

1:New Day For You - Basia
2:Never, Never Gonna Give You Up - Barry White
3:New Favorite - Alison Krauss
4:No More Words - Berlin
5:New - No Doubt
6:No One In The World - Anita Baker
7:Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
8:No Reply - Beatles
9:Neon - John Mayer
10:Next Lifetime - Eryka Badu

So reply, if you wanna try!

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Now I have Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" and John Mayer's "Neon" stuck in my head.

ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Now I have Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" and John Mayer's "Neon" stuck in my head.

ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home