Sunday, November 06, 2005

People I'd Like To Bitch Slap



I want to try a new weekly posting called, "People I'd Like To Bitch Slap!" just to ease my frustrations and I'm sure many of you will agree that these people need a good bitch slapping too. In fact feel free to respond with your own bitch slap nominees.

So, this weeks red faced victims are....


G.W. Bush (he'll be a regular)
Paris Hilton
Chris Ashworth (don't ask)
Psycho Bitch At Work
The Cop hiding behind the bushes just waiting to catch me doing 80mph
Brittany Spears
Dr. Phil
Dr. Laura
Michael Bolton (another regular)
Giada De Laurentiis (somebody hold her down and feed her!)

more next week...I promise!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

is Giarda that chippie on food network? If so, I understand what you mean. It's so confusing watching her show. It's like, "Why do you make food if you never eat it?"

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Oh, and I think I'd like to slap all those naked chefs a few blogs back.

Right on the ass.

*smack!*

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Khiori said...

I looked for my name :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home