Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shhhh..........

Be vewy, vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Scientologists!

I gave into an indulgence today and bought a copy of People magazine and there it is on page 66 (it should be 666 since I truly feel Tom Cruise is the spawn of Satan) a stupid story about how Scientology requires Silent Births. No screaming or even uttering of words because and I quote "words spoken during birth may be recorded in a child's subconscious mind and can cause unwanted emotions and irrational fears later in life." Lord have mercy, what will these alien loving freaks think of next?

Well, ok, let's go with it. If these uttered words indeed can be recorded and understood later in life, let's use this to our advantage....never too soon to brainwash that brat of yours is it?

List of words or phrases to scream during child birth...

1. Vote Democrat
2. Clean your room
3. Homework is fun
4. Broccoli is yummy
5. Blogging rocks

Anyone care to add to the list???

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger .- said...

damm glad tom is off my future husbands list.
but you know, I tried having one of mine via an underwater birth ..... .... what i got was over 60 hours of hard, hard labor and a second cesarian. ... funny, I can't find Dr. Michael Rosenthal now... license suspension or some such nonsense....

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jake said...

How about long live the Bush Dynasty! Just wanting to get a rise out of ya. You have a funny blog. I enjoy hearing the Left's point of view, and you do well to add laughs to yours.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

Well Jake, I have to keep us laughing or else we'd be crying...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home