Sunday, February 12, 2006

Just 4

Four jobs I've had:
1. Godfathers Pizza (and yes we'd eat the pieces customers left)
2. Bakery at Piggly Wiggly (you know that's crisco we use for icing)
3. Customer Relations Mgr at an Auto Dealership (customer broke my nose)
4. Auto Warranty Analyst (whoo hoo, I have anal in my title)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Jaws (You're going to need a bigger boat)
2. Kill Bill 1 & 2 (Bitch, you don't have a future)
3. Blazing Saddles ( it's twu it's twu)
4. National Lampoon's Vacation (Who's the mooseiest moose we know, Marty Moose!)

Four places I've lived:
1. Tulsa, OK
2. Charleston, SC
3. Pensacola, FL
4. Long Beach, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Boston Legal
2. American Idol
3. Two and a half Men
4. Desperate Housewives

Four Websites I Read Daily:
1. Rim Of The World
2. The Motley Fool
3. MSNBC
4. CHP Traffic Log

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Galveston, TX (I was 4, it was my first ocean, well gulf, close enough)
2. Grand Canyon (yes, I spit in it)
3. Yosemite, CA
4. Las Vegas, NV

Four favorite foods:
1. Walnut brownies
2. Thanksgiving food (turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie)
3. Thin crust hawaiian pizza
4. B&J's Chunky Monkey

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Bed (I never seem to get enough sleep)
2. Humbolt Co, CA (love the big trees)
3. Pacific Northwest (love the rain)
4. Juneau, AK (It's cold and I hear there are 15 men for every woman)

No tagging, but if you like it, post this to your blog and comment back here, so I can take a peek.

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Muzzy said...

Hey, thanks for the comment, and thanks for running the meme on your blog. Yeah, I lived in Tulsa when I was an wee young lad, from 3 to 5 years of age. I've been back to visit, but don't remember much. Where do you live now? (I'm in Sunny Minne-so-cold.)

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Khiori said...

Since when is Las Vegas in California? ;)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

Khiori, oops...ok, I'll fix that now, thanks!!

Muzzy, I'm hiding up in the mountains of SoCal now. Born and raised in Tulsa but left in 84 and never looked back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home