Monday, October 03, 2005

But I'd Go To Jail & I'm Too Pretty For Jail




Who walks the stairs without a care
It shoots so high in the sky.
Bounce up and down just like a clown.
Everyone knows its Slinky.
It's Slinky, It’s Slinky
it's such a wonderful toy
It's Slinky, It’s Slinky
it's fun for a girl and a boy.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Oh how I wanted to push 2 people down a very long flight of stairs today. Two rats who make my life miserable. Where are some very long stairways anyway? Statue of Liberty? Too far. The Capitol? Too close to Bush for me. Ooh the ones Rocky ran up in Philly? No, not steep enough. These in San Francisco will do (thanks SisterBetty) nice drop! One can dream of their twisted, mangled bodies at the foot of the stairs, can't one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home