Sunday, September 18, 2005

Stations in life.....

For 3 years I've had the same "bulldozer" at work. 8 hours a day I sit there doing my work. It's just your average bulldozer, or so I thought. Turns out that I've been sitting on the wrong bulldozer all this time, my dozer is for managers only so Tuesday I got a new bulldozer. Well, not new, refirbished and a lower quality. Now don't get me wrong, I really don't care what kind of dozer I use but the fact that it was good enough for me for the last 3 years and now all the sudden I'm not good enough for it kinda irks me and all this came about because a fellow employee from another area of the gravel pit, came into our work area and noticed that my dozer was of better quality than hers so she tattled and made a big deal of it. I feel sorry for her that she felt the need to do this. I guess she is made to feel even worse about herself in her work station than I am in mine and that indeed is sad.

Damn gravel pit.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger .- said...

aw, when I read this I just wanna call you Wilma...or Betty. But compared to the gravel pit you are working at those two had it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home